...wherein a girl packs up her dissertation and moves to the Pacific Northwest to learn what it means to build a life as a someone's partner, finish a dissertation, and make a life and home in Seattle, WA .

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So its almost been two months

Did I intend to let this blog sit fallow for so long? Nope.  Did I expect the move and adjustment to my new life to just go all to hell? Nope.  But, well, life and plans and contracts with movers and auto transporters seem to go all sorts of crazy.  So here I am two months later in my new life and home and feeling pretty settled for the first time in a while.

It has been pretty crazy overall, but I am happy.  Knowing what I know now, would I do it all over again?  Of course, 100%, definitely! This move has brought me balance and it has brought me even closer to the most amazing partner ever.  He truly is the best friend and partner in crime a girl could dream of. Or, well, at least this girl.

More on this new life later.

No comments:

Post a Comment