...wherein a girl packs up her dissertation and moves to the Pacific Northwest to learn what it means to build a life as a someone's partner, finish a dissertation, and make a life and home in Seattle, WA .

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Before & After

This is a little project I've been meaning to do for a few years now.

I picked up this mid-century modern magazine rack at a garage sale a few years ago for FREE. 
Before

I had someone in mind when I found it and I have been woefully negligent in fixing it up and getting it to them.  It was totally sturdy, but rusty and faded, and I knew that with some elbow-grease it could look awesome. 

Supplies
During
During
I am not quite done with it yet.  I want to go over it again - give it another coat and make sure I have all the spots. 
Drying

Drying 

No comments:

Post a Comment