...wherein a girl packs up her dissertation and moves to the Pacific Northwest to learn what it means to build a life as a someone's partner, finish a dissertation, and make a life and home in Seattle, WA .

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OMG insomnia

For me insomnia hits at least once a month.  It is one of those nights when I wake up at about 3am and despite all of my best efforts I just can't get back to sleep.  Last night was one of those nights.  By 4am I gave up and ventured downstairs to do some work before heading to barre class for a good workout.


sculpture by Constantin Brancusi 


The workout was awesome, but a rigorous workout coupled with a sleepless night means that I am feeling like a zombie.  This zombie has done some work, but may need a mid-morning nap before getting down to the big stuff.

What do you do when you can't fall asleep or back to sleep at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment